Test track working evening

Lord Colnago

Test track working evening

Postby Lord Colnago » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 pm

As things are starting to come together we have now started to meet fortnightly instead of monthly. At last Monday evening's meeting, work continued on building our test track. Work on the North Elmham project continues with Denis Larkin having Templotted the track layout and he is currently building part of the track formation at home.

20180730_202103.jpg

Tim Horn and John Larkin can be seen hard at work laying track on one of the test track boards, whilst.......

.jpg

Tim Drew wires up track on one of the almost completed boards. Not sure why this photo is small as both came from the same device. Having said that, any explanation is very likely to sail above my head!

Our next meeting will be on Monday, 13th August, at Tim Horn's workshop. If you happen to be in the area you will be more than welcome to come along. Contact either myself, (details on the Blue Sheet) or Tim, via email. (See his website).

John.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The second best priest

Tim Horn

Re: Test track working evening

Postby Tim Horn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am

Some more progress on the test track last week by us, I'd laser cut some Peco O gauge flexi track down the centre so we could space them out to scale seven with thanks to Richard for the loan of his track gauges. I'll also do this with the N gauge track to give us 2mm :)

Test Track TJH01 September 2018 Copyright Tim Horn.jpg

Denis also had his first section of track for North Elmham :thumb

North Elmham Crossing Denis Perkins TJH01 September 2018 Copyright Tim Horn.jpg

North Elmham Crossing Denis Perkins TJH02 September 2018 Copyright Tim Horn.jpg

Cheers, Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “North Norfolk”