NNAG October meeting

Lord Colnago

NNAG October meeting

Postby Lord Colnago » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Last night's October meeting was held at Tim Horn's workshop with a good turnout to see Yours Truly give a tutorial on basic airbrushing techniques. I brought a few models along that needed priming and used them to demonstrate the various techniques. Members were then encouraged to have a go themselves and several took up the offer.

Whilst waiting for the paint to dry, I had used acrylic primer, the opportunity was taken by some members to have a tour of Tim's workshop whilst the rest of us chatted amongst ourselves. Tea was taken and, when temptation got the better of us, the chocolate biscuits were opened. Well, we couldn't stare at them all night!

An enjoyable evening for all with the prospect of discussing layout ideas next month to look forward to.
The second best priest

RichardS

Re: NNAG October meeting

Postby RichardS » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Thanks to our local Peer for putting the demo together - these things take time and effort.
It was a great advert for I...... airbrush equipment ;) (said as one sullenly look as at one's old Badger 200)

Tim Horn

Postby Tim Horn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am

Thanks to John for the demo, lets hope we can do more tutorials and demos in the future. An enjoyable and friendly evening :)

Cheers
Tim

Airbrush workshop TJH02 October 2017.jpg

Airbrush workshop TJH01 October 2017.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Le Corbusier

Postby Le Corbusier » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:30 am

Tim Horn wrote:Thanks to John for the demo, lets hope we can do more tutorials and demos in the future. An enjoyable and friendly evening :)

Cheers
Tim

Airbrush workshop TJH02 October 2017.jpg

Airbrush workshop TJH01 October 2017.jpg

The trouble is, whenever I see a photo with John in it, I always do a double take because it's not Father Ted :D
Tim Lee

kelham

Postby kelham » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 am

Yes indeed, an enjoyable and useful evening with more good things in the future... Meanwhile I feel the urge to dust off my old Devilbiss airbrush (it's so long since I last saw it I can't even remember how to spell the name!)

Richard K

Return to “North Norfolk”