CLAG meetings

billbedford

CLAG meetings

Postby billbedford » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:05 pm

After a modicum of discussion it was decided that the next CLAG meeting will be on the 16th of November. Thereafter meetings will be on the second Friday of the month. Unless, that is, someone has something really exciting to tell/show us and then extra dates can be arranged. The meetings take place in 745b High Road, Leytonstone, E114QS at 8.00pm. Please contact me by email if you want directions.

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: CLAG meetings

Postby Paul Willis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

billbedford wrote:After a modicum of discussion it was decided that the next CLAG meeting will be on the 16th of November. Thereafter meetings will be on the second Friday of the month. Unless, that is, someone has something really exciting to tell/show us and then extra dates can be arranged. The meetings take place in 745b High Road, Leytonstone, E114QS at 8.00pm. Please contact me by email if you want directions.

Thanks Bill - I received your email as well...

I'll pop that in the diary and see about getting an MOT for one of the motorbikes to get down there!

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

billbedford

Re: CLAG meetings

Postby billbedford » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Just a reminder that the next CLAG meeting will be on Friday 11 January at 8:00 pm

The usual place 745b High Road, Leytonstone, E11 4QS.

E-mail me if you want directions.

Return to “Central London (CLAG)”