2016 marks the 40th anniversary of the society, and we have been celebrating throughout the year. Our own shows have marked the event in various ways and there will be a dedicated society section at the Warley show. There have also been a number of special events during the year.
- Scalefour North (16th and 17th April)
- Scalefour Southwest (13th and 14th August)
- Scaleforum (24th and 25th September)
Our AGM was hosted by the Newport & Gwent Area Group on June 18th.
- 101 Not Out (12th March)
- North London Group Celebration Open Day (11th June)
- Perth & District MRC Exhibition Special Exhibit (25th and 26th June)
- Exeter Exhibition Special Exhibit (2nd and 3rd July)
Presented with the EM Gauge Society, 101 Not Out incorporated the Chris Kedgley Memorial Skills Day for 2016.
Scalefour Layouts at the show: Longcarse West (Simon Bendall); Blackston Junction (Richard Darby) and Calderside (West of Scotland 4mm Group)
The Scalefour Society Stand was in attendance, and there was a range of demonstrations.
Scalefour Layouts at the show: Nottingham Goods (David Barrett), Horsley Bank (Steve Howe), Lambeth Walk (Maurice Hopper, first appearance) and Sidmouth (Richard Harper).
There was a static display of: parts of Bodmin General (DRAG); Ouse Valley Viaduct (Rod Cameron and John Farmer); Models from Waterside (Steve Howe).
Demonstrations from David Brandreth and Andrew Eaton.
The Scalefour Society Stand.