Bob Moore Lining Pen

Help and advice for those starting in, or converting to P4 standards. A place to share modelling as a beginner in P4.
rocketdau

Bob Moore Lining Pen

Postby rocketdau » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:35 am

Hi All Any advice please on how to purchase a Bob Moore Lining Pen as Phoenix do not seem to answer my emails I am in Australia

Terry Bendall
Forum Team

Re: Bob Moore Lining Pen

Postby Terry Bendall » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:08 am

Many years ago I bought one direct from Bob but that facility may not now be available. A search of the web found a couple for sale secondhand so that may be a source.

Terry Bendall

Chas Levin

Postby Chas Levin » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:20 am

Hello, I'd suggest ringing them: I've sometimes found emails a little less than ideal but they're very freindly and helpful on the phone. You should be fine with shipping overseas as there's no paint or solvents involved.
Chas

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Postby Paul Willis » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:59 pm

rocketdau wrote:Hi All Any advice please on how to purchase a Bob Moore Lining Pen as Phoenix do not seem to answer my emails I am in Australia

Hi Rod,

I've just picked up the phone to Precision for you. Yes, they will happily ship to Australia if details of payment and delivery address are worked out.

I didn't ask about why your emails were picked up, as a phone call from North Somerset was good enough for me.

I'm happy act as an intermediary for you in the transaction, either by passing on details or acting as a staging post. Entirely up to you. Just drop me an email off-list if you'd like to do that and we can discuss practicalities.

Best,
Paul
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Return to “Starting in P4”