SR ground disc signals

This section allows guests to comment or ask questions. Posts from guests require explicit approval (which generally takes a day or so), before they appear, so that we can prevent unwanted spam.
douglas

SR ground disc signals

Postby douglas » Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I hope this is an acceptable route for a guest to respond to a post in another section of the forum.

In the section devoted to semaphore signals recently "Waterloo" posted a query about Westinghouse ground signals. I have recently had a go at the problem and had etchings and lost wax (actually "lost styrene") posts made. I was able to display the prototype at the recent ExpoEM at Bracknell. I also have photos.

I hope Waterloo will be able to contact me if he is also a member of EMGS he will find my details in the Newsletter under NW Surrey Area Group (I hesitate to put an e-mail address on a public forum).

J Douglas Smith
Weybridge, Surrey

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: SR ground disc signals

Postby Paul Willis » Thu May 26, 2011 10:05 pm

douglas wrote:I hope this is an acceptable route for a guest to respond to a post in another section of the forum.
I hope Waterloo will be able to contact me if he is also a member of EMGS he will find my details in the Newsletter under NW Surrey Area Group (I hesitate to put an e-mail address on a public forum).

Both very acceptable, and very kind of you.

If Steve hasn't been able to get your contact details, he can drop a note to me - I recently (as in two weeks ago, at you-know-where) joined the EMGS and have all the contact details. We do also have many "joint" members who may have already helped.

I understand your reticence at putting an email address in an unknown forum, but I'm sure that there are ways around it.

Cheers
Paul Willis
Deputy Chairman
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Return to “Guest Book”